Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'm back!

Hello again social media world!

Falling Bottoms is officially back and in action. I took a little time off because I was so busy beginning the most grand undertaking of watching ALL 100 episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer with my mom (more on that fun adventure to come in a future post), trying out new breakfast recipes (my favorite meal of the day!) and getting into grad school!!! So yeah, I've been one busy lass (I just began reading the Outlander series, in which the word lass is used a great deal).

Sit back and enjoy readers because I have some really exciting topics to cover! Also, why not tell your friends that this really cool blog you read once upon a time has sprung back into your life? I know, I know who am I not to write for like months and NOW this chick is asking you to advertise her measly blog? Well, I'm that chick!

And a shout out to the giggly gang at Hello Giggles for spurring me to jump back into the blogging game.

Now to the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment