Monday, January 30, 2012

A lazy Sunday afternoon movie

Greenfingers!

Is the name of the movie I watched yesterday with my mom lounging on the sofa in my pajamas. I find it important to note that preceding watching this movie, my mom mentioned that maybe I should take a shower. Actually she said "Don't you think you should rinse off?" I was having a lazy Sunday indeed.

So anyway with a slightly bruised ego we dove into the deep abyss of Netflix instant watch and chose Greenfingers!  

Filmed in 2000, Greenfingers, a British comedy starring Clive Owen and Helen Sexy Lady Mirren centers around a group of convicts who are in a open work jail program. Clive and his gang of loveable inmates begin gardening! They do so well that they impress the famous sassy gardener Georgia Woodhouse (Helen Mirren). They are entered into a competition to decorate a garden at Hampton Court Palace. Yay palaces and flowers! Also, Clive finds a gal to love and there is a robbery and cute old man with cancer.

The movie is sweet and happy and poignant and watch it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment