Sunday, December 4, 2011

The best picture, ever.


This picture is on a constant rotation on my computer and iPhone background. I am obsessed/in love/admire/want to be/need to meet/want her to be my best friend, mom, girlfriend with Tina Fey. 30 Rock is my favorite television show blah blah blah.

Kristin Wiig is hilarious. She is the best on SNL: Gilly, Penelope, Michelle Bachmann, Target lady. Need I mention Bridesmaids? Pure excellence, really what more is there to say?

And Maya Rudolph, I haven't seen as much of her as I have the other two. But I can say that she's great as an Oprah-esque diva in Up All Night.

This picture just makes me happy. The question at the top is ludicrous and shouldn't even be a thing, but it is. Duh women are funny, obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment