Friday, December 2, 2011

Embarrassing confessions

Ugh, sometimes I feel like my life is a constant state of confusion full of corrections. And that I am like totally some like dumb blonde, but this is false! I am a fake blonde (for the record, I don't think blondes are dumb at all) and not dumb, except I do have stupid embarrassing confessions.

1. Today I asked my mom if tin foil could go in the microwave. As soon as it came out of my mouth I knew it couldn't. Even that moment of tin foil questioning is embarrassing though.

2. Until like a year ago I thought guys pulled their pants down all the way to their ankles when they used urinals. What are those long zipper holes for in their pants you ask? My thought process obviously never got that far.

3. Remember those Chevy "like a rock" commercials with that catchy jingle? Their catch phrase is LIKE A ROCK, the song mentions being strong...LIKE A ROCK. Nay nay I say because I sang the song as "lagarah." And when I say sing, I mean I jammed out to this fucking commercial. I would hum it around the house and just be in the zone. Then one fateful day my brother heard me singing and was flummoxed by my lyrics. He kindly corrected me (not) that it was not lagarah, but like a rock. I sort of stand by my lyrics because I do not think the singers enunciate very well.

Some of you may well agree with me until the zinger at the very end of the commercial. Cue to the lower left hand corner of the screen where the Chevy emblem appears with LIKE A ROCK clearly written underneath. There are few to no words that can be used to defend this hiccup.



And that is all for today.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention your confusion with various types of "beef"

    ReplyDelete