Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Grammy Beauties

I didn't watch the Grammys, but heard all the buzz. Especially about how wonderful Katy Perry and Adele looked.

And after some googling I can agree. Wow they were stunners.

Katy's blue dress put me in awe. And her hair! I love Katy Perry and boast to EVERYONE that a friend and I saw her in concert at the House of Blues in Chicago before she hit it big. Since that moment, I have had a special relationship with Kitty Katy. I sort of want to be her.


Also said to anyone that will listen, if I was a famous vixen I would dye my hair lavender. Please let this day come to be.

Oh my god Adele. Gorgeousity at it's finest.


And because I am on the same page as everyone or is everyone on the same page as me? Not. Here is a picture of the both of them together shining their beauty stars on us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment