Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Some things I like that maybe other people don't like, but if you do we could be friends:

1. Walter from Fringe
Cute little man













2. Peeing in the shower. TMI? Not for people who also like to do this!

3. Trying out different accents. Right now I'm working to perfect South African and Australian accents. This has been difficult because all I can say in a semi decent South African accent is "South Africa."

4. The SyFy Channel. Now I know there are some others out there who agree with me on this one. Being Human and Ghost Hunters are the best. Does this make me a nerd? Yes, and I embrace it wholeheartedly. If you want to talk about paranormal activity I am so in.











5. Using British slang words in everyday conversation, saying them in an accent so everyone thinks I'm joking, but then really not be joking. I like "You daft cow!" and "Brilliant!" and "Oi!" and "Sod off."

With that, I say cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment