Friday, November 25, 2011

My anti-drug(s)

Today while shaving my legs in the shower, my mind started to wander to important, intellectual things that are vital to life and I solved the issue of why Congress can't get anything done. Ha, good one!

I was actually brainstorming ideas of what my "anti-drugs" would be if I had been in those Above The Influence commercials. Remember those, they were in black and white (I think?) and had teens dancing or singing or playing basketball and those activities were their anti-drugs?

These would be mine:

Cheese. My anti-drug.
Quoting movies. My anti-drug.
Being lazy. My anti-drug.
Trying to learn to play chess. My anti-drug.
Avoiding doing things I am supposed to. My anti-drug.
Watching 30 Rock reruns on tv or instant on Netflix. My anti-drug.
Napping. My anti-drug.
Picking at my hangnails. My anti-drug.
Thinking about what I am going to eat. My anti-drug.
Practicing different accents. My anti-drug.
Reading Harry Potter. My anti-drug.
Checking to see how many times my blog has been viewed. My anti-drug.

In all seriousness drug abuse is no joke, but brainstorming your personalized anti-drugs is and quite entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment