Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving is over...

Thanksgiving is over, sadly, but leftovers remain! Triumph! Thank god! Yummy food! Leftovers!

We still have the food with us, lingering around in the fridge, taunting us to eat it and then you slowly make a dent in that pile of stuffing throughout the day, or the crescent rolls, or turkey, or potatoes. The list goes one.

However, that warm, fuzzy "I am thankful for my family and friends (insert whatever you are thankful for)" feeling may be wearing off. STOP, don't let it! Yeah yeah yeah, I know every media outlet tells us to be thankful all year round on Thanksgiving, it's true though! Having gratitude all the time makes you live longer or something.

So keep in mind gratitude (grat-i-tude: the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful) from this day forward.

For example, right now I am thankful that there is an Indiana Jones marathon on USA. Obviously, my theory is that even gratitude for the little things can go a long way.

Also I am thankful for this guy, my little blob kitty man, Saucer.

No comments:

Post a Comment