Sunday, November 27, 2011

The product that saved my hair life!

There comes a time in every woman's life when they realize all the beautiful work they have done to their hair to craft it into a well groomed coif has been for naught, because you are quite literally killing your hair. Ahh the days of the daily shampoo, condition, blow dry, straighten and dye job. Halt! hair styling ladies, if your hair doesn't feel like hay yet, it soon will.

Or at least it did for me.

In high school I had a very regimented hairstyle routine. Every morning I would wash my hair, load it with products and blow dry it, then straighten or curl depending on my look for the day which usually consisted of Abercrombie jeans, a north face jacket and ugg boots. Creative and saucy right? Tune to Cher's If I Could Turn Back Time. Gag, my hair may have looked great but that was a farce. Once you placed your poor innocent hands on my strands, you felt dry hair hardened by product. It was nasty.

Phase to college when things got a little lazier, I didn't do my hair everyday and learned the baby powder trick. The locks were slowly revitalizing!

The day I found dry shampoo powder was the day my hair life changed forever. I relied heavily on dry shampoo while I was studying abroad in London. I washed my hair a few times a week and it was a smash!

Switch to me at present moment, I wash my hair every two days and use Moroccan oil and hardly ever apply any heat to it. In other words, I let it air dry. I personally took my hair transformation to the extreme and basically became a hair vegan.

But the thing that started my hair metamorphosis was DRY SHAMPOO!

I've experimented with a lot of dry shampoos and hands down think that Ojon Full Detox Rub Out Dry Cleansing Powder is the absolute best you can get. This stuff smells great and its powder isn't totally white and absorbs into hair very well, unlike some other brands. It also specifically helps with any product buildup, important if you rarely wash your hair.

Look for this at Sephora or other beauty stores:




And here's the website:
http://www.ojon.com/products/4737/Shop-by-Ritual/Shop-by-Ritual-Name/Full-Detox/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment